With JIS C 8201-7-1 and NECA C 2811 standards, Togi PT series terminals are becoming more and more popular. So, why should we choose the PT series Terminal from Togi? Let’s find out in the article below!
Introduction of Togi PT series Terminal
A series of products available in voltage ranges from 15A to 600A, certified by UL and TUV for production in other countries.
Specifications of the PT series Terminal from Togi
|Frequency voltage||PT-20～PT-150 : 3000V（1minute）PT-200～PT-600 : 5000V（1minute）|
|Standard||JIS C 8201-7-1, NECA C 2811|
Features of PT series Terminal from Togi
Wide power range
- The PT series Terminal is diverse in power ranges,from 22A – 600A, suitable for all wire sizes (from 2mm2 to 325mm2).
Easy to disassemble
- Even when the electrical power is different, users can mount the terminal blocks on the same rail.
- The cable-ball terminal is easy to assemble and the user only needs to connect the blocks together.
- PT series terminal is suitable for rail: DAV, DAS series and DIN Rail / TS35 type. TOGI Terminal are certified to international standards: UL, CSA and TUV.
Why should you use Togi PT series Terminal?
- Togi terminal is widely used in the European market because of its utility.
- Diverse products, suitable for different purposes.
- Easy to use.
- Safety for the user.
- Products are certified to international standards: UL, CSA and TUV.
- Competitive price.
What are the advantages of Togi PT series Terminal over other brand in the market?
- Easy to pair into blocks
- Easy to install
- Easy to move or replace if damaged
- Easy to connect cables
Code table of Togi PT series Terminal
|Voltage(V)||Current (A)||Compatible wire||Voltage(V)|
Hao Phuong – The distributor of Togi PT, PTU series Terminal in Vietnam
Hao Phuong is a distributor of genuine PT and PTU series Terminal from Togi brand and a leading automation system integrator in Vietnam. We wish to bring to our customers and partners the best products, energy-saving solutions, and environmentally friendly.
Why should you choose Togi PT, PTU series Terminal of Hao Phuong?
- Technical advice for customers 24/24.
- “1 for 1” Exchange policy within 7 days.
- 12-month warranty policy
Certification & commitment
- Idec relay has been exclusively distributed since 2006 by Hao Phuong Company.
- On average, there are more than 200,000 products are consumed annually.
- The number of defective products is almost zero.
- Present in most industrial zones throughout the country.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hotline: 1800 6547 for support and advice as soon as possible.