In the era of intelligent connectivity today, 4.0 technology is no stranger to many people. It is applied in many different fields, including agriculture. In this article, we will learn about the smart farming system.
What is a smart farm ?
True to its name, Smart Farm is a smart farm system. Specifically in this system, all equipment on the farm is connected to each other. At the same time, they are monitored, controlled remotely via computers and smartphones. Since then Smart Farm helps operators, as well as farm owners, can control information anytime, anywhere.
The basic configuration of the smart farming system applied to shrimp farms
Smart Farming configuration diagram applied to shrimp farms
Benefits of Smart Farm
- Saving feed through controlling shrimp density and the catching bait speed of shrimp.
- Tracking information such as daily food intake, temperature, dissolved oxygen levels in ponds, …
- Observing the whole scene in the pond through the camera system.
- Control access to the farm strictly.
- Energy management scientifically.
- Effective and economical use of electricity.
- Plan to use electricity for peak & off-peak hours.
- Combined solar power attic for daytime.
Hopefully, the above information has partly helped you to better understand the smart farming system that is increasingly widely applied today. We will bring you more details about this model in future articles. Do not forget to follow us!