Many businesses have been tending to apply automated robots to the stage of stacking finished products on pallets. In order to replace people at the stage of loading goods, which is tedious, boring, and has many potential risks to labor safety. In particular, it brings greater production potential when the robot operates 24/7, helping to stabilize output and ensure superior quality of finished products for feed factories.
The role of stacking finished products in the factory
Finished products and goods, after leaving the animal feed production process to go into consumption, must go through the following stages: Loading and unloading, storing, distributing, transporting, loading and unloading, etc. In which, stage Finished product packing plays an important role as a bridge between the transfer of finished products to pallets, then transporting goods to the warehouse, before being put into consumption.
=> The process of packing is called one of the decisive factors to increase productivity and ensure product quality.
Because at this stage, the finished products are affected by different environmental factors such as: mechanics, physics, chemistry, etc. Besides, the packing process is often heavy, consuming a lot of resources when used. use labor to load and unload goods. In addition, due to the repetitive nature of the packing process, it is often boring, leading to unstable productivity, but it still costs businesses a lot. At the same time, there are many potential risks of unpredictable accidents.
= => If this process is mechanized, it will help the finished product reduce loss, reduce packaging degradation, prevent goods from being bumped and compressed, and eliminate harmful effects on the product. output and product quality.
Hao Phuong – A provider of durable packaging solutions – Palletizing Robot
Hao Phuong is a pioneer with the mission: “Pioneer in solving challenges in the industrial age 4.0”, with 16 years of practical experience in the field. Hao Phuong constantly anticipates new technology trends, explores, learns, and comprehensively develops the Palletizing Robotic System, contributing to solving the limited problems in the packaging of finished products.
Advantages of Palletizing Robot at Hao Phuong
– 24/7 operation efficiency: The robot arm can work 24/7 and help lift objects and products up to hundreds of kg.
– Space-saving: Robot Palletizer does not take up much space compared to conventional palletizing machines. Businesses can take advantage of the remaining space to use for other purposes.
– Save a lot of costs: Using the robot system to stack bags on pallets will help reduce labor costs, maintenance costs, invest in more technology, machines, …
– Stable frequency: The operating frequency of Robot Palletizer meets stable operation, estimated up to 1000 times/hour.
– High accuracy: In addition to the operation efficiency, stable frequency, the robot is also guaranteed a repeat accuracy during operation of 0.06 mm.
– Meets almost any environment: Robots that stack finished products on pallets can work in all different environmental conditions of factories, facilities, …
In addition to the robot arm imported from advanced countries in the world such as Europe and the US, Japan, all the remaining components are processed domestically, ensuring effective investment costs. Therefore, Hao Phuong confidently brings to businesses and factories a modern, high-quality, productive and stable Robot Palletizing system. With the level of scientific and technical application, which has been vividly demonstrated through practical projects.