Only 1 day left until Hao Phuong’s “A cozy highland” charity trip will begin. All preparations for this event are being urgently completed. Let’s explore what the company’s luggage is this time.
“A cozy highland” – a journey bringing hope to the children in the Central Highlands
The Central Highlands is one of the difficult and poor regions of the country. Ethnic minorities make up about 35% of the region’s population. The main source of income for people here is mainly based on agriculture. The farming methods of the people are still outdated. Therefore, the lives of ethnic minorities still face many difficulties.
The organizers of the charity program had a pre-survey trip at Le Van Tam Primary School. This school belongs to Dak N ‘Drung Commune – Dak Song District – Dak Nong Province. Understanding the difficulties of the students of the school, Hao Phuong Company has decided to launch the program of “A cozy highland” in 2019. Up to now, the preparation of necessities also as the games for the children are rushing to complete. The last wish of the organizers as well as the whole company is to bring gifts and memories to the upland children at the end of the year.
The main contents were prepared for this charity trip
Program content and forms of support
- Giving 132 gifts to poor pupils: 150,000 VND / packs (including notebooks and learning tools).
- Awarding 15 scholarships to disadvantaged students who have tried to study: VND 1,500,000 / scholarship
- Organizing fair – food stalls for students to have fun.
Some pictures of the preparation work of the Charity trip of Hao Phuong Company
Gifts have been prepared and gathered at the headquarters of Hao Phuong Company
The gifts for children are diverse and have practical values …
… pen boxes
Hao Phuong human resources team is urgently dividing the products into parts to give to the disadvantaged students of Le Van Tam Primary School
The stage of decorating the booth was also performed
The Schedule of charity trips
The organizers discussed and agreed on the following trip schedule:
- 7:30am: gather at the company to arrange gifts and items on the car, prepare to leave
- 8:00am – 3:00pm: transfer to Le Van Tam Primary School (lunch from 12:00 – 13:00)
- 3pm- 6pm: setting up fair and decoration booths
- 6pm – 7pm: Dinner break
- 7pm- 8:30pm: complete the stalls
- 9:30pm : rest
- 7:30am – 8am: team meeting, final work agreement
- 8am – 8:30am: check again the items at the stall
- 8:30am – 8:55am: the beginning of the volunteer program (entertainment, declaration of reason, giving flowers to the school).
- 8:55 am-9:00am: Scholarship award for students in extremely difficult circumstances with good academic results
- 9:05am – 9:25am: state how to give gifts to 132 students from poor households in the school (132 gifts will be left at the gift exchange, the children have “coupon” will be exchanged here)
- 9h25 – 11h30: Fair program takes place
- 11:30 – 12:30: rest, lunch
- 12h30 – 14h: clean, break up school, go back to the company
Hopefully, with this preparation, Hao Phuong Company will bring to the upland students a lot of fun and meaning. Information on volunteer days (December 14 and 15) will continue to be updated in future articles.