Fuji Electric announced to stop production of the MCCB BX series (BX100 to BX630) and accessories to standardize the product.
Production discontinuation notice of MCCB BX series from Fuji Electric
Dear customers and partners!
Hao Phuong sincerely thanks customers and partners who have always cared, trusted, accompanied, and supported the products and services of Hao Phuong for the past few year.
In order to help customers update quickly the latest information from Fuji Electric manufacturer, Hao Phuong would like to send to customers specific information about Fuji Electric’s discontinuation of MCCB BX series as follows:
|Product name||Auto breakers|
|Series||Solid-state trip type Auto Breakers BX Series: BX100, BX160, BX250, BX400, BX630|
|Type||The following products and accessories will be discontinued.
1) Control unit with ammeter (type 5A, type 6A)
2) 100 A and 160 A BX250RAE products
3) 48 V AC shunt trip devices and undervoltage trip devices
Also corresponds to the separately sold products “BX9F3H0” and “BX9RSH0-A”
4) 48 to 60 V DC motor-operated devices
Note: Also corresponds to the solid-state EX Series earth leakage circuit breakers used as auxiliary
devices for the products in items 3) and 4)
|Reason for discontinuation||To standardize products|
|Replacement models||1) The control unit with ammeter can be replaced with the control unit with watt-hour meter
(type 5E, type 6E).
2) For 100 A and 160 A BX250RAE products, please select BX100HAE or BX160HAE, respectively.
3) There are no replacement products for 48 V AC shunt trip devices, undervoltage trip devices,
and 48 to 60 V DC motor-operated devices. Please use a product with other voltage specifications.
|Date of discontinuation||31/3/2021|
|Last order date||Last order service will not be provided|