A switch is an important switching device in the network, capable of creating a virtual connection path between two devices without affecting other connections. Today, this device is more widely used than ever with the necessary support in the industry. Quickly grasping that development trend, IDEC has launched the “SX5E series 8-port Ethernet switch” after a period of research, improvement, and integration of new convenient features.
Brief introduction of the product
Since IDEC launched the 5-port Ethernet switch in 2017, the product has received high praise from leading experts in the field, thanks to its excellent stability, superior durability, ability to The ambient temperature resistance is suitable for almost any industrial application in extreme environmental conditions up to 75 degrees Celsius.
Currently, Ethernet switches are increasingly widely used in industry. So, in response to the growing market trend, IDEC decided to expand its Ethernet switch and launch a brand new Ethernet switch – the SX5E Series 8-Port Ethernet Switch with outstanding features. .
|Rated input voltage||24V DC, 24V AC|
|Operating voltage||12-48V DC, 18-30V AC|
|Ethernet||Compatible IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) /IEEE802.3i (10BASE-T)|
|Data transfer rate||10Mbps/100Mbps|
|Communication method||Fully automatic|
|Number of ports||8 port|
|Frame Transfer Method||Store and Forward|
|Address table||2048 entries|
|Anti-vibrating||5Hz to 9Hz: 3.5mm, 9Hz to 150Hz: 2.0G (IEC60068-2-6)|
|Anti-shock||150m/s2 11ms (IEC60068-2-27)|
|Operating temperature||–40 to +75°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% RH|
|Storage temperature||–40 to +85°C|
|Mounting||DIN rail/panel mounting (*1)|
EMS stands for Electro-Magnetic Susceptibility: The ability of equipment to function properly when affected by electromagnetic interference, also known as electromagnetic immunity.
EMI stands for Electro-Magnetic Interference, which is electromagnetic emissions caused by equipment, affecting the operation of other devices in the surrounding environment, also known as electromagnetic interference.
For example, you can easily see the effect of electromagnetic interference on network cables when the signal is flickering or the connection is temporarily lost.
– QoS function: Allows the Ethernet switch to automatically identify and prioritize Ethernet/IP packets. Make sure the communication speed is always maintained stable.
– IGMP Snooping function: IGMP snooping helps to accurately identify multicast groups – Groups of computers or devices with the same network traffic, to forward packets to the right device in the network.
Where: IGMP snooping is a method that network switches use to define groups of multicasts, helping groups of computers or devices receive the same network traffic. And allows switches to forward packets to the correct devices in their network.
In more detail, Internet group management protocol (IGMP) is a protocol that allows several devices to share an IP address so that they can all receive the same data. Networked devices use IGMP to join and leave multicast groups, and each multicast group shares an IP address. However, most network switches cannot see which devices have joined the multicast group, because they do not deal with network layer protocols. IGMP snooping is one way around this: Because the device allows switches to “snoop” on all IGMP messages, even though they technically belong to a different layer of the OSI model. IGMP snooping is not a feature of the IGMP protocol, but an adaptation built into some network switches.
Rugged design suitable for many applications.
Features of the SX5E Series 8-Port Ethernet Switch
– Excellent environmental resistance: “Robust metal housing”, “-40°C to +75°C operating environment”, “IP30”.
– Built-in redundant input source: If either power source has a faulty connection, the backup input source will be connected instead, ensuring that the uptime of the ethernet switch is not affected.
– Advanced storm protection: This feature emits electromagnetic waves, helping to prevent the network from shutting down in the event of a network wire fault.
– QoS function automatically identifies EtherNet/IP packets and performs priority control to stabilize communication speed.
With the IGMP function, multicast packets will be delivered to the correct terminals. This feature is ideal for high capacity data transfer applications.
Switch is an important switching device in the network, used to connect network segments together. They play a central role, connecting all other devices to form mixed links, for the purpose of transferring data.
From the main router, we can split up many more ports to connect more devices together. Simply from 1 port of the main router, we can connect to any port of the switch with 7 Lan ports, to use for many different purposes.
Hao Phuong – Leading Importer and distributor of IDEC electrical equipment in Vietnam
IDEC – A famous global brand, established and developed in Japan for a long time (more than 70 years now). In 2006, Hao Phuong was trusted by IDEC and selected to become the “Official Distributor of IDEC brand in Vietnam”, opening a relationship of cooperation and sustainable development between the two sides as well as a commitment to accompany each other. in building credibility, responsibility, and trust with customers.
Over 15 years of cooperation, IDEC products distributed by Hao Phuong have been widely accepted and trusted by customers in key industrial parks across the country. With full human resources, professional knowledge, practical experience,… Hao Phuong confidently meets all the needs of customers and commits to:
- Providing quality products that meet ISO 9001: 2015 quality standards for industrial electrical equipment distribution.
- The best installation, warranty, and maintenance service in the market.
- Ready to advise, support and answer customer questions 24/7.
- Diversified after-sales policy, helping customers feel secure when using.
If you have a need to purchase or cooperate sustainably with Hao Phuong, please contact Hao Phuong immediately via HOTLINE: 1800 6547 or online chat (right corner of the screen).
Hao Phuong is always ready to support customers quickly!