Idec YW series maintained push-button is a product with a variety of models to help you easily choose the one that suits your needs. Let’s find out more about this button in the article below!
Idec YW pushbutton button is used to control signals of the industrial or civil electrical panel system. Idec YW pushbuttons have a material on the surface of the device that is designed to reduce the possibility of external light reflection.
|Hole size||phi 22|
|Operation temperature||-20 C TO +55 C|
|Humidity||40 to 85% RH|
|Degree of protection||IP 65 ( IEC 60529) panel front
IP 20 ( IEC 60529) terminal
|Mechanical life (min)||250,000(single contact block)|
|Electrical life (min)||100000 (single contact block)|
|Designs||Operation type||Product Codes||Power Supply||Contact Block||Designs|
|YW1L-A2E10QM3(R, Y, G)
YW1L-A2E11QM3(R, Y, G)
11(1NC – 1NO)
|YW1L-A2E10Q4(R, Y, G)
YW1L-A2E11Q4(R, Y, G)
|Flush||Maintained||YW1L-AF2E10QM3(R, Y G)||220V AC/DC|
|YW1L-AF2E11Q4(R, Y , G)||24V AC/DC|
- The contact points are all designed to be safe when connecting (IP20). Safe when it rains (IP 65 panel front).
- The contacts are neatly designed, minimizing the space inside the control panel. Flexible, easy to disassemble, you can freely change between lighted button, push-button, rotary switch, rotary switch with lock.
- Plastic keychain helps you to keep or remove the device easily. The ability to self-clean the contact surface helps increasing productivity.
Vietnam first learned about Idec electrical equipment in 2006, when Hao Phuong Company became the official distributor of Idec. We always give our customers the best service.
- Technical advice for customers 24/24.
- “1 for 1” Exchange policy within 7 days.
- 12-month warranty policy.
Certification & commitment
- Idec relay has been exclusively distributed since 2006 by Hao Phuong Company.
- On average, there are more than 200,000 products are consumed annually.
- The number of defective products is almost zero.
- Present in most industrial zones throughout the country.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hotline: 1800 6547 for support and advice as soon as possible.