Idec indicator lights and push-buttons are removable, easy to install, convert, and changing contact blocks. Hao Phuong will show to you how to remove, change the Idec indicator light, push-button from phi 22 to phi 25!
Video clip on how to disassemble, convert from phi 22 to phi 25 for indicator lights
- The contact points are all designed to be safe when connecting (IP20). Safe when it rains (IP 65 panel front).
- The contacts are neatly designed, minimizing the space inside the control panel. Flexible, easy to disassemble, you can freely change between lighted button, push-button, rotary switch, rotary switch with lock.
- Plastic keychain helps you to keep or remove the device easily. The ability to self-clean the contact surface helps increasing productivity.
Easily switch back and forth between phi 22 and phi 25
Currently, Phi 22 has become the standard for installing lights on cabinets, but if you make a mistake of drilling the phi 25 hole, don’t worry, the Idec indicator lights can easily help you convert.
Japanese quality but very competitive price
In the midst of a market where “Made in China” is rife with all kinds of prices, Idec indicator lights still have a firm foothold for themselves because of the difference in quality and reasonable price.
Diversity of products, meet almost any request.
The YW range of accessories is extremely diverse and rich, carefully researched to cater specifically to the Southeast Asian market, so no requirement of any indicator light in Vietnam may make it difficult for the Idec brand to respond.
Flexible assembly, easy replacement.
It can be said that no brand of indicator light in Vietnam is more flexible than the Idec’s one. The versatility of the Idec YW series indicator lights makes it different from the rest of the market. You can easily convert each part, replacing each part if unfortunately that part is damaged.
Vietnam first learned about Idec electrical equipment in 2006, when Hao Phuong Company became the official distributor of Idec. We always give our customers the best service.
- Technical advice for customers 24/24.
- “1 for 1” Exchange policy within 7 days.
- 12-month warranty policy
Certification & commitment
- Idec relay has been exclusively distributed since 2006 by Hao Phuong Company.
- On average, there are more than 200,000 products are consumed annually.
- The number of defective products is almost zero.
- Present in most industrial zones throughout the country.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hotline: 1800 6547 for support and advice as soon as possible.