Hao Phuong has had the opportunity to cooperate with C.P Group in many important projects on a large scale. Hao Phuong is currently executing the electrical system project for the small size shrimp bran production line 11, 12, 13 and 14 at the company’s Ben Tre branch. The project started in early November 2019 and is expected to be completed, tested and handed over in February 2020.
The main items that Hao Phuong is constructing in this project
- Relocating electrical lighting cabinets and 250 kVA center generator cabinets.
- Installing the power source from the TR-05 cabinets to the MDB-05 (3000 KVA) and from MDB5 cabinets to MDB1, MDB2, and MCC cabinets
- Installing an electrical system for Geelen dryer system and PLP oil spray system
- Installing an electrical system for Screw conveyor to Crumbler system
- Electrical installation of Load Chain and Air Lock system
- Installing the power cord for 1250A Ozone system
- Installing the control cabinets for tablets pressor and coarse crusher
- Installation of the CB Motor Control Center (Crumbler System)
- Installation of the Crumbler electrical system
- Installing electrical systems for main distribution boards MDB5 (5000A), synchronous cabinets for generators (3200A), main distribution cabinets (1200A), control cabinets CB
- Install CC-Link IE PLC communication system
- Installing lights for electric room.
Progress photos of construction projects over the past month
Making pipe, pulling wire for new PLP motor
Making cable wiring duct, pipe for hoding bin suction fan
Making an electrical pipe for Line Crumber
Modify Pallet Mill cabinets
Making pipes for PLP pumps
Wiring the RS485 from the PLP cabinet to the S3 PLC cabinet
Information on the progress of the construction of the electrical system project for small size shrimp brand production line 11, 12, 13 and 14 at C.P Ben Tre branch will be continuously updated in the following articles. Let’s continue tracking on the website of Hao Phuong company.