Frenic Mini Inverter is a compact inverter, suitable for saving space in factories or in electrical panel systems of businesses. If you are looking for a small size inverter and does not require too much technical expertise yet has a simple operation and high efficiency, then the Frenic Mini inverter is the best choice for you.
Why should you use a Frenic Mini inverter?
– Simple operating equipment and connectors, improving the performance of basic machines including conveyors, fans, pumps, food processing machines, etc.
– Space- saving. With compact advantages, it does not take up much space in the electrical cabinet, meets many needs.
– PID control function helps to automatically save the most optimal energy.
– The product can connect to external devices such as computers, keypads, … via the RS-485 communication port
Features of the Frenic Mini inverter
Multi ideal functions, suitable for different applications
- Multistep settings (8 steps): A variety of frequency setting methods can be selected to be compatible with your machine or equipment. The setting can be done by keypad (potentiometer), analog input (4 to 20mA, 0 to + 10V, 0 to 5V, 1 to 5V).
- The maximum output frequency can be set up to 400Hz: The inverter can be used for machines requiring high motor speed such as centrifugal separators.
- Signaling when overloaded through the indicator light.
- 2 points can be set for non-linear V / f: You can set 1 point for non-linear V / f if you want and so V / f can be adjusted to suit the application.
- It is possible to install multiple units adjacent to each other without having to worry about the effect of heat dissipation, which helps to reduce usage space.
- On the inverter surface, there is a potentiometer to control the rheostat: It makes it easy to change the frequency manually.
- All information will be displayed on the keypad, including Output frequency, set frequency, load axis speed, output current, output voltage, alarm history, input power.
- Detachable control circuit.
- Code copy function: It is possible to copy the code via the remote keyboard control panel, then installs it on many other inverters quickly.
- Built-in software installed on the computer: Easier to manipulate the installation on the computer, based on Windows software.
- Easy mounting on DIN rail (35mm wide).
- Remote control: Remote operation is easily performed using the RS-485 communication card.
- Frenic Mini inverters meet European standards: EC Directives (CE making), TUV; North America, Canada: UL standard (cUL certification).
Hao Phuong – The first distributor of Fuji Electric equipment in Vietnam
Hao Phuong signed an agreement to become a Fuji Electric distributor in 2007. Fuji Electric products are widely distributed by Hao Phuong and look forward to providing customers and partners with optimal, Energy-saving and environmentally friendly products and solutions.
With a customer-centric philosophy: Your satisfaction is our success and our greatest value. Hao Phuong confidently provides quality products, competitive prices with the most dedicated service.
– Technical support for customers 24/24.
– “1 for 1” exchange policy within 7 days.
– Warranty 12 months.
Beeteco is an e-commerce channel of Hao Phuong Company, specializing in the distribution and trade of industrial electrical equipment of many prestigious brands in the world.
Do you want more advice about Frenic Mini inverter? => Call us on the Hotline: 1800 6547
Want to learn more about Frenic Mini inverters? => See all products here!
Do you want us to contact you as soon as possible? => send